OnePlus 9 is the latest OnePlus phone. With the OnePlus 9, you get a flagship device with a great display, a powerful processor, and a battery that powers up in 29 minutes. And with Hasselblad cameras, you get great photography innovations that will change how you view the world.
OnePlus 9 comes with a 6.55″ inch Fluid AMOLED display with HDR10+. The AMOLED display combines with HDR10+ to bring vibrant colors with high contrast where you get deep blacks and bright whites. The display also comes with a 120Hz refresh rate that offers a seamless experience when scrolling. And with 1100nits brightness, you get a display that is bright enough to be used under direct sunlight.
Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 Processor.
OnePlus 9 comes with an Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 888 processor that clocks at 2.84GHz. The processor comes with improved 5G connectivity, improved AI computing, improved gaming, and photography. And with the help of the RAM, you get to open multiple tabs and multitask without lagging.
48MP Triple Hasselblad Camera.
OnePlus 9 comes with a 48MP (wide) + 50MP (ultrawide) + 2MP (depth) triple-camera system. The cameras have been designed with the help of Hasselblad to bring you the latest innovations in photography. With the cameras, you get to take stunning photos that are rich in color due to Natural Color Calibration. Natural Color Calibration gives you authentic color and a natural skin tone reproduction.
The main 48MP camera comes with an IMX689 sensor that has advanced imaging technologies. This gives you 4x times high color information for increased accuracy and cleanness in daytime and night shots as well as HDR. You also get shorter focus speeds.
The 50MP ultrawide camera lets you take wide-angle photos. The camera comes with a wider view that lets you capture more details compared to a normal lens. Photos that are taken by the camera are ultra-clear, bright, and detailed.
The depth camera takes portraits. The camera blurs out the background around the subject. This creates a beautiful bokeh effect that highlights the subject letting you take stunning portraits.
Warp Charge 65T.
OnePlus 9 comes with a 4500mAh battery. The battery is meant to last the whole day on a single charge. And when you run out of power, the OnePlus 9 comes with support for 65W Fast Charging that gives you a full charge in 29 minutes. It also supports Fast Wireless Charging.
OnePlus 9 Specification.
- Display: 6.55″ inch Fluid AMOLED, 120Hz, HDR10+, 1100 nits (peak)
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~402 ppi density)
- Protection: Corning Gorilla Glass
- Always-on display
- Dimensions: 160 x 74.2 x 8.7 mm (EU/NA)/ 160 x 73.9 x 8.1 mm (IN/CN)
- Weight: 192 g (EU/NA)/ 183 g (IN/CN) (6.46 oz)
- Build: Glass front (Gorilla Glass), Plastic back
- Sim Card: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Operating system: Android 11, OxygenOS 11
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 (5 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680)
- GPU: Adreno 660
- RAM: 8GB/12GB RAM
- ROM: 128GB/256GB ROM
- UFS 3.1
- Rear camera Triple: 48 MP, f/1.8, 23mm (wide), 1/1.43″, 1.12µm, omnidirectional PDAF + 50 MP, f/2.2, 14mm (ultrawide), 1/1.56″, 1.0µm + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- The camera features: Hasselblad optics, dual-LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 16 MP, f/2.4, (wide), 1/3.06″, 1.0µm; Auto-HDR, 1080p@30fps, gyro-EIS
- Video: 8K@30fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/240fps, Auto HDR, gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker: Yes, with stereo speakers
- 3.5mm Jack: No
- 24-bit/192kHz audio
- WLAN: Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, hotspot
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth 5.2, A2DP, LE, aptX HD
- GPS: Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, SBAS
- NFC: Yes
- Radio: No
- USB: USB 3.1 Type-C, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint (under display, optical), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, color spectrum
- Battery: Non-removable Li-Po 4500 mAh battery
- Charging: Fast charging 65W, 1-100% in 29 min (advertised)
- Wireless Charging: Fast wireless charging 15W (EU/NA only)
- USB Power Delivery